12 August 2008

My day Today!

Today was indeed my day!
My mood was in upbeat today.It was a simple and a calm one.Nothing special happened.I woke up really late around 10,then called my brother wanted to wish him good morning.He was really surprised when I called him.He said it was afternoon for him already.Then to all those usual gallows ,I had my morning bath and breakfast.You should say it as lunch as I had it around 12.Then I cleaned up my house and did all household.
Then I was online surfing and chatting with my friends.After that my mum came home and I was watching Snehithiyey movie which is a very nice one.
After that in the evening I asked out my dad whether we can go out.But he was very tired so we did not.I was searching for a Raksha bandhan gift for my brother in the e- shopping after that.Then I had my dinner with my parents.
Now before going to my night sleep writing my today's blog.This was how I spent my day.But whatever it was a peaceful and happy day. It is nice to be at home and take rest.
For now good night and sweet dreams!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Bhargavi said...

waking up at 10.. its not 'really late' :P
and u help in household work.. wow good!
my day also is quite the same.. nothing much happening.. :(

Philip Kingsley said...

Interesting

blogger templates | Make Money Online